It is the Policy of Bryn Thomas Cranes to provide a high-quality, safe and healthy environment in which our employees, visitors, customers (and others who may be affected by our operations) can carry out their duties whilst ensuring we protect the environment from any damage caused by those operations.
We are dedicated to the principle “Zero Harm” and are committed to the encouragement and implementation of a pro-active and common sense approach to all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters.
Zero Harm means delivering on the following shared commitments:
- Eliminating fatal risks: Our business will identify fatal risks and establish Zero Harm management and behavioural protocols to eliminate them.
- Eliminating hazards: Our business will identify and plan out hazards in all activities they undertake.
- Maintaining Zero Harm day to day: Our business will establish and maintain management, monitoring, review, audit and assurance systems geared for Zero Harm.
- Keeping the public safe from harm: Our business will manage and maintain Zero Harm levels of separation, security, monitoring and stewardship to safeguard members of the public from exposure to our hazards.
- Keeping all our people healthy: Our businesses will conduct health checks and health risk assessments to ensure there is no long-term harm to health from working in our business.
- Working with our customers: Our business will enlist the support and co-operation of customers to achieve Zero Harm.
- Making safety personal: All our people will make safety a personal commitment
The IMS in place will be continually reviewed and audited, with all employees being urged to suggest improvements and take ownership of the systems. This will assist in raising company standards, resulting in the ability to offer customers an improved service.
The overall aim of the company is to provide the people, organisation and resources to supply our customers with the products and services that satisfy their requirements in every respect and maintain a sustained excellence in the quality of all our undertakings. Working in accordance with the requirements of defined standards, expectations will be achieved by a high level of commitment from all employees, ensuring that each has a good understanding of all requirements and that the level of quality is continuously and consistently maintained.