Mobile Tower Cranes
Bryn Thomas Cranes operate from strategically placed locations to offer our self-erecting mobile tower crane hire and lifting services throughout the UK.
A self-erecting mobile tower crane is a unique design and has all the features of a mobile telescopic crane and those of a conventional static tower crane, combined into one machine.
The result is a revolutionary folding mobile tower crane. In many areas where a telescopic crane is used, our range of mobile tower cranes has distinct advantages, having greater mobility, flexibility and giving greater reach and versatility.
The range of mobile tower cranes we operate can lift up to 10 tonnes and have a maximum working radius of 60 metres. These revolutionary machines are ready to work in just 30 minutes – this specialised crane is ideal for city working where space is often a controlling factor in crane selection. Mobile tower cranes far outperform standard telescopic cranes, providing a more practical, quicker and more cost effective solution as well as offering a multitude of other benefits to a lifting operation.
Mobile Tower Crane Hire
- Faster set up time – fully utilised in 30 minutes
- Can be set up in narrow roads
- Reaches places other cranes cannot
- No standoff distance
- Greater safety – the operator can always see the load
- Able to fit on smaller areas on site for given capacity
- Very quick, efficient and productive working compared to a mobile crane.
- Compact for their lifting capacity
- Lower outrigger loadings for given capacity
- Floodlights and quiet operation for night working
- Do not get jib bound.
- Lift up to 10 tonnes
- Fantastic reach over buildings – 1.7 tonnes at 60 metres with a tower height of 37.2m and a maximum hook height, when luffed at 30 degrees, of 65 metres
- 360 degree optimum overview for lifting operations
- Can be used remotely if required
- Ideal crane for new build factories, city buildings, sheeting & cladding, houses, trusses etc.